Wednesday, March 14, 2012

The Barn Phootshoot

Hey Everybody!!! Wow I cannot believe its been 9 days since my last post. I am currently scolding myself! But on a good note today I got to go out and about again and take some new pictures. The theme for today was Barns, and Oh lordy do I have some big treats for y'all. Christy and I went to 3 different locations to get pictures of some the most beautiful barns in Missouri (In my opinion). Some of the barns we just happened upon and some had great stories behind them, no matter the circumstance they made for gorgeous photos. I hope y'all enjoy!!

We came across this barn while driving down a gravel road. It was one of my favorites.

More Pictures After the Jump!!


This barn is on a farm of Christy's family.

Christy spotted this one off the road.

This picture makes the barn seem small but in reality it is anything but.

The rotten siding really made this one stand out for me.

This barn is also on Christy's family's land. It was by far the most fun barn of them all because we got to actually get close to it.

This is another angle of the barn. The worn boards made this picture so perfect.

This corner stone says P.J. Henry & Son.. I tried to find to research the name but found no results. Either way it was a wonderful find for the day.


2 comments:

  1. Wow! I love those pictures and I so appreciate and love looking at old barns. My friend, whose on my blog by the way has an awesome old barn on her property in TN! Click on that face on my blog for MacabreWebs - she's a hoot too. Take care!!! Jeannine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jeannine! I live in Missouri so there is an over abundance of old barns. Thanks for following the blog!! Look forward to having you in my blog family!

      Delete